Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Soliloquy Of Constant

Sometimes I feel as if I could slit my throat (and no one would ever know)
Sometimes I feel an anguish
Sometimes I feel as if I could jump (nobody would know I did this for you)
Sometimes the ledge gives me a rush
Sometimes I feel completely lost
Sometimes I think I'm completely right
Sometimes I'm utterly incoherent
Sometimes the feeling never goes away
Sometimes my mind wanders
Sometimes my words are too cryptic
Sometimes my constructed sentences are justified
Sometimes I...
Sometimes I wish it would take my life away
Sometimes I sit in silence and the sounds pierce as crystals
Sometimes I listen to notes; The notes cancel the crystals
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed
Sometimes I come off to people as a twat; Deal with it
Sometimes falling is my only escape
Sometimes I'm cautious
Sometimes I yearn to be overly reckless
Sometimes I fear social structures
Sometimes faith is overrated
Sometimes hate is my best-friend
Sometimes, only sometimes am I not content
Sometimes I'm tortured
Sometimes I smile, though it falters
Sometimes crashes and waves seem so riveting
Sometimes crashes and waves seem so peaceful
Sometimes scars are redundant
Sometimes wounds are elementary
Sometimes scenes make more sense than my heartbeat
Sometimes characters seem more familiar than my breathing
Sometimes I feel the last kiss and I try to feel narrative of soul against soul
Sometimes is never sometimes...


Myspace | Tumblr | Livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment