Thursday, April 1, 2010

The AP Tour 2010

 It started with some rain. I seriously, seriously, seriously love this weather. Sure I like change and like the sun, but the sun is arsenic for the boys and girls. Plus, I would combust. San Fran here we come. The day to see my future puppy dog boyfriend, Chrisofer Drew. The most stttuuupidd, hilarious, mint experience happened. We got the the venue and located the parking garage and parked and as we were getting off we couldn't find the tickets. Literally looked for the stttuuupidd tickets for, no lie, fifteen minutes. Then I was all like "Did they fly out?!". Imagine two twats searching for some damn tickets in a parking garage, nontheless, it was funny and we did....umm..find the tickets and felt like idiots. Why, why, why? Off to the pisser and snagged some wonka. Free sour candy is my kind of deal. Did some gnarly E that read S on the pill. Some birds smell like farts, other birds yell out sounds..."I'm sayingThis was the first time in a while we've been "on time", saw Hey Monday, adorable as always. They did some Alesana running moves. I liked The Cab, not gonna lie but i'll probably not get into them until like 2012. nevershoutnever! next and Christofer Drew is LOVE. He just makes you smile. Overall, mint show. Well anything would of been ace, as long long as I didn't get in an altercation like last year. Peace.




Myspace | Tumblr | Livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment