Monday, May 3, 2010

Toursick

Bi-polar weather and Oreo McFlurry. Stepped in just in time for Enter Shikari after driving around the Market neighborhood for a good while like idiots. I have no idea why this shite always happens, been there over a dozen times and every damn time we miss the motherfucking turn. Anyways, feeling horrible as fuck and as we walked into the pit; every sick feeling melted. It’s quite insane how a pit can overturn the way you feel, ill. Enter Shikari was the TITS. Enough of them opening for bands. They need to headline a U.S. Tour. The minute I ran in the pit and started to bust a move, my laces began to untie. I never learn, it always happens and yet it still passes my mind each time. So instead of going off and twirling in circles like a d&b head, I was stupidly and awkwardly trying to tie my shoes in the mist of the circle pit (insert mental picture). Yeah, it’s how I roll SON! Silverstein (whom I’ve seen so many times and still don’t know a single song) and August Burns Red. Just watching them was cool. How a breakdown can sooth me is beyond comprehension. It just does. A Day To Remember next. The parking garage closes at 10:30 so you can imagine the dilemma. So, unless I wanted to experience the nights of San Fran for a life-story of sorts, I was forced to leave early. ADTR came out and for half the set I saw I was going to go all out. I did and it was MINT. They never disappoint. You know what Sutter St. Parking Garage: FUCK YOU! Oh, and I just realized I washed my ticket and it deteriorated: FUCK YOU WASHER AND DRYER! Til next time.

Myspace | Tumblr | Livejournal

No comments:

Post a Comment