Thursday, March 4, 2010

Now I've Told You, Okay? Now You Know.

I love that a single photograph of a screen cap of a single scene inspires me.


I want to experience a sense of rush
The distance of a touch
Withering of my lungs and incomplete lust
A pulsing chest of fear and crush
Where I may believe I’m an empress of this land
Impressional knowledge of your thoughts
I want an experience of cuts and lost
The company of you and I
I want to experience a rough gut-wrenching plethora of doubt
I want to experience a climatic scene within your eyes
I desire to experience nothing but everything on you
The way you ache, your leap of faith, the hopes you seem to direct my way
Blistering knots in my veins
Trembling lips and resilient confidence in your myth
The honesty of shallow breath
The destruction of myself
I want an experience of violent flailing
I want to, per se, experience you and me

MyspaceTumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment